The Physicians Hospital in Anadarko
Since 1932, The Physicians’ Hospital in Anadarko (TPHA) has grown to serve the healthcare needs of Caddo County. The mission of The Physicians’ Hospital in Anadarko is to provide high quality health services and facilities for the community, to promote wellness, to relieve suffering, and to restore health in a fiscally responsible manner which contributes to the physical, psychological, social and spiritual well-being of the patients and communities which it serves. One Cura became the not-for-profit owner of TPHA in 2011.
1002 East Central Boulevard
Anadarko, OK 73005
Phone: (405) 247 – 2551
Fax: (405) 247 – 8258